Another preview release – 0.9.0.pre7 – was made available a while ago. The most notable changes in this release were –
- Addition of Bunny::Channel#on_error method
- Fixed framing of larger messages with Unicode characters
- Efficiency improvements
- Bunny::Channel#basic_publish now supports :persistent and :delivery_mode options
- Addition of Bunny::Channel#nacked_set
- Single-threaded network activity mode
You can see a full list of changes in the Change Log on GitHub.
Your input is important to us, so if you give it a try then let us know if anything doesn’t work for you. You can also let us know what works well if you like.
gem install bunny --pre
will get you the latest preview release and you can post your comments to the Google Group.